I wish I had read the reviews before I ordered.It has been 3 weeks and i have not hear from them.

They said they could not deliver my order. Absolutely no reason they cannot deliver to my address. I cannot track the item, but they sure took their money out right away. No phone number to contact the company .

I talked to my post office and they said they could not track it because it was an international order. There must be some way to get our money back.

If it's too good to be true, Its a scam!What to do???

Review about: Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

I just filed a complaint with the BBB Ontario, that’s apparently who handles that vendor based on location. What a scam!

Same thing happened to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Same thing happened to me....did anyone get their money back? Is there a phone number?

My experience also.I emailed instaglamz and received a nice response talking about all the orders received and delayed shipping.

I also cannot track. The telephone number associated with my payment is only a answering machine, no information on it.

I checked their website today 9-15-17, could not bring up one item.

I think I will continue to bomb- bard them with emails, just to p--- them off.

to PLb #1398440

I've been doing the same thing! These people must be making a great deal of money stealing from people

I received my order but so disappointed, it doesn't straighten well at all and certainly doesn't curl my hair at all, leaves weird kinks.Really bad.

Contacted supplier and they refuse to refund.

Total waste of money.Product does not perform anywhere close to the advertisement

My scenario exactly!