I also ordered a curling iron a month ago.They gave me a fake USPS number and I have both emailed and instant messaged on their website (it says they will get back within 5 minutes...still waiting from yesterday and last week).

I have demanded a refund. This company must be fake and a scam.

They will not get back to me.DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY!

Review about: Instaglams Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

It has been over 6 months and still no curling iron I paid them for, Fake usps tracking number, told them several times I want a full refund, still nothing, SCAMMERS STAY AWAY

Yes it’s been 4 months since we ordered ours.Still nothing and these *** just keep saying we had problems in the shipping and it’s been reshaped.

Still nothing. They are crooks and please if google before ordering in the future.

Lesson learned because nothing can be done.But I can blast them on the website to warn others.

I ordered on August 11th and have not received it. Have requested 3 times for them to refund my money and they always respond with the same promise that its on its way and they will have the shipping department send me my tracking number, which never happens.

I've been waiting since August 14th!! Phone number goes straight to voice mail and email messages say the same thing of it's on its way and we promise to email your tracking number.

They did the same to me, I have been waiting since August!!!

I order a curling iron 3 months ago they charged my credit card already and I have not got my product they gave me no information to contact them I order number that is worthless I will be contacting my credit card to get the charges removed and expose them as thief’s , what a bunch of scums , I guess I should have known better

I have been waiting for over 2 months for my flat iron, nothing has shown up!

Has anyone gotten anywhere on this site on getting their money back or received their product?

I have been a victim of this as well.Was there any luck with police or does anyone know of anyone else we should contact?

Consumer Protection Agency or attorney general?This has to stop!

to Wronged #1383670

If we go to police will we get our money back my bank said they can't really do anything bc it's past 60 days

It has been months and I have yet to receive any product or refund from them. I am livid, I also got a fake tracking number from them. It is disgusting how many scams are out there these days

I am in same position.Been a month and nothing.

Not even a order tracking number just blatantly taken my money and no contact .

.Pissed off also

Yeah looks like I am a "victim" of this bloody company also.Have been trying to contact them for a month on an off, and they gave me the run around at first, then they stopped responding.

Never recieved the item or a refund.

Going to dispute it with my credit card company.DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!!!!!

Oh dear...I am a victim of this too. I wish I would have done my homework. Lesson learned.

we are even forbidden on their website to search for our orders!

Your complaints explains mine exactly. Did you get your refund? I'm calling the police.

to Anonymous #1367577

I ran into the same thing!Should've researched first.

Will the police do anything though?What about credit cards?

I ordered my curler 3 weeks ago no delivery or confirmation of it being sent.I only had an initial email with a tracking number that doesn't exist.

Total scam, never order from this company!They just take your money and you'll never hear from them even when you email them again and again

According to their emails Instaglams is their name used on their correspondence but Instaglamz is on the website. Too bad I got the email after they got my money or I would have had a clue.

Buyer beware. Instaglams is a scam.

Same happen to me too!I've emailed and as of today got no reply.

They even had the nerve to say they attempted delivery and my package was with my local USPS.....another lie!

Went to the post office and they have NO record of ever having a package for me from Instaglamz and like you I was given a fake *** tracking number!!DON'T ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!!!!